Cleansing removes the old make up and dirt that have accumulated through out the day. Here is how the face should be cleansed:
1. Remove mascara with a cotton that is dipped in eye-cleansing lotion.
2. Remove eye shadow by wiping with a cotton ball dipped in eye-cleansing lotion.
3. Pour face cleansing cream into your palm and apply generously over nose, chin, forehead and cheeks
4. Massage the cream into the skin, begin from under the throat and move to the top of your forehead with your fingertips.
5. Remove cream from face with tissue pads. Begin from under the chin, and then move to the cheek and then to the forehead.
Toners remove all the dirt, make up and cleanser that remain after cleansing:
1. Immediately after cleansing apply toner to the forehead and cheeks with a cotton pad.
2. Apply toner around the nose and chin.
Moisturizing ensures that the skin is smooth. The skin on the face gets dry easily because of the weather. Moisturizing helps in containing the natural moisture of the skin:
1. With your fingertips dot moisturizing cream gently all over your face.
2. Gently massage the cream into your face with your fingertips. Work gently around the eyes.
3. Massage cream around the jaw line, chin and mouth with the middle finger of both hands.